Sign in with eMail
Sign in process with eMail
- 2.In the pop-up select “Sign in with socials”.
- 3.Enter your eMail address in the dedicated field and hit “Enter”
- 4.A pop up will appear, telling you that an eMail has been sent to the address you entered. Head over to your inbox, open the eMail from “Web3Auth” and click on “Confirm my email”
- 5.Once confirmed, you can head back to the tab where the FANtium.com website was opened. There, a message will appear in the top right corner of the screen. It will ask you to click on “Continue” so that a pop up can open
- 6.The opened pop up will ask you to confirm the Terms and Conditions. Press “Confirm” to finalize the sign up process.
- 7.After confirming, you will be redirected to the “Explore” page in the FANtium app.
Note: If you can’t find the eMail, have a look in your spam folder
Note: The moment you select eMail as a login provider, we start a wallet creation process on Torus for you. This is because you need a blockchain wallet to buy athlete tokens on FANtium. For further information on wallets and Torus please refer to this section.
Note: Make sure to always use the same eMail whenever logging into the platform. This will ensure that you will always access the same wallet linked to your account. If you select different login providers every time you log in, you will always create a new account (with its own wallet) and therefore you will not be able to see the tokens that you have purchased when logging in with another address.