How to sell a token
Currently you cannot sell your tokens on the FANtium platform. Instead you will have to do so via any secondary marketplace. The following explanation is geared towards OpenSea, as this is one of the largest NFT marketplaces:
- Select the wallet with which you want to sign in
Note: Ideally you login to OpenSea using the same wallet as you have on FANtium. That way you avoid having to transfer your token from one wallet to another. If you have signed in to FANtium using a social login, select the Torus wallet on OpenSea and use the same social login as you did on FANtium. That way you will ensure that your FANtium wallet is also connected to OpenSea
- Accept the terms and conditions of OpenSea by selecting “Accept & Sign”
- Once logged in, click on the “Profile” icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the token you want to sell
- On the “Token Page” click on “Sell” in the top right corner
- Choose the type of sale and the price. In a fixed price sale, the seller sets the NFT price.
- Set a duration for the sale by selecting a default duration or setting a custom duration via the calendar.
- Finally, you can choose to reserve the item for a specific buyer. To do this, open the “More Options” section and enter the corresponding wallet address in the “Reserve for a specific buyer” field.
- You will then be asked to confirm your sale by signing a transaction.
- Once your sales quote is complete, a confirmation will appear in the form of a pop-up window.
In case you need more information head over to the FAQ of OpenSea, where you will find a lot of details on how to sell tokens and also the fees that come along with it.